Monday, December 31, 2012

happy new year!

 


saw this on facebook today (thanks gigi) and thought it accurately summed up my goals for 2013. i decided to post on all three of my blogs.
 
wishing each of you a very happy, healthy and inspirational new year. thank you so much for visiting red or green? this year.  i wasn't sure about starting another food blog, but your response proves there is a shared love of spicy, hot food out there. i so appreciate your comments, emails, facebook posts, tweets and support!   let me know if you have a favorite dish you would like me to feature in the new year.  be safe tonight!

my best,
diane
red or green
napa farmhouse 1885

please follow us on facebook

i have started sharing my taos experiences on my newest blog "california girl in taos". please visit and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment